Residential Plot For Sell In Village Kassar, Sector 15, Tehsil Bahadurgarh, District Jhajjar, Haryana, Sector-15 Bahadurgarh, Bahadurgarh, Haryana, Bahadurgarh
 
 
    • Bedroom(s) :
    • 2
    • Bathroom(s) :
    • 2
    • Covered Area :
    • 1250 Sqft
    • Plot Area :
    •  Sqft
    • Floor Number :
    • 11
    • Age of Construction :
    • Under Construction
    • Transaction Type :
    • Resale
    • Type of Ownership :
    • FreeHold
    • Address :
    • Village Kassar, Sector 15, Tehsil Bahadurgarh, District Jhajjar, Haryana, Sector-15 Bahadurgarh, Bahadurgarh, Haryana
Property Posted by : HIDE

Description

Wish to re-Sale a 2bhk flat (Covered area 1250 sq. Ft.) booked during 2012 with bsp rs. 1980/- Per sq. Ft. At the dream luxurious residential housing project being constructed at the destination next to delhi ncr-Bahadurgarh with all modern amenities at klj heights in sector 15 bahadurgarh. All details of the project available at the klj developers website . (Possession expected in december 2014) The flat has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 drawing-Cum-Dining room, 1 ktichen and 4 balconies. Space has been optimally utilized without cutting the corners. The finish and the fittings are beyond your expectations and the layout options are designed to suit your family needs. Till date already paid to klj an amount of rs. 30 lacs approx. Towards 95% of bsp as well as edc/idc, Park facing, Covered cark par, Club membership and service tax. Tentative additional remaining cost: Rs. 1.24 lacs towards balance 5% of bsp, Rs. 50/- Per sq ft towards ifms, Rs. 20,000 per kva towards power back-Up and applicable service tax.

In House Amenities

In External Amenities

Distance from Key Facilities

Airport 0.5
Railway Station 0.3
Bus Stop 0.4
Nearest School 0.2
Nearest Hospital 0.5
Neatrest Resturant 0.2
Nearest Bank ATM 0.2
Landmark
Commercial Market 0.5
Please fill the form below to send the owner a message.
Name *
Email ID *
Mobile No *
This number will be used for verification.
 Let me know when similar properties are posted
 I agree to the Terms of Services & Privacy Policy
 

Most Visited Property

Bahadurgarh

Apartment Plot For Sell In Gurutek Estate Pvt. Ltd. Project Eshan Vatikka Sector-25 & 26 Rewari Haryana, N H 8, Rewari - 122401, Rewari

Bahadurgarh

Service Apartment Plot For Sell In Noida, Gurgaon

Bahadurgarh

Builder Floor Plot For Sell In Khanpur, Panipat

Bahadurgarh

Apartment Plot For Sell In fridabad, Faridabad

Bahadurgarh

Residential Plot For Sell In Srs, Palwal, Palwal, Haryana, Palwal

Bahadurgarh

Individual House Plot For Sell In H.No 133 B Kunj Lal Garden, shanti nagar, Hissar, Haryana, Hisar

Bahadurgarh

Studio Apartment Plot For Sell In Gurgaon, Gurgaon

Bahadurgarh

Builder Floor Plot For Sell In Ambala, Ambala

Bahadurgarh

Residential Plot For Sell In H 1504,Faridabad, Sector 86 Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana, Kaithal

Bahadurgarh

Residential Plot For Sell In Sector-5, Palwal, Palwal, Haryana, Palwal